Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Answers to your Communication Questions

My blogging handle is the Communication Mercenary as I plan to take my experience and background to wherever the battle is. After watching the blogosphere for a while, I decided it was time to take my Masters Degree in Organizational Communication and over 20 years of resolving people related issues to the masses. I have helped unions work with management and visa versa. I have helped individuals of all ages and social standing.

I don't bring an entourage or a fancy radio show with sponsors' hooks in me. I don't have to publicly humiliate anyone to get ratings. In this venue, my intentions are pure and I answer to no one but myself and the fellow humans who seek my opinions.

And yet it is far more than opinions they get; it is someone who will listen to truly understand. And although there is a huge market for this service, few are very good at it.

I will be sharing insights from the long road of situations and scenarios I have experienced from the halls of Ford Motor Company, Mobil Oil Corporation, Papers Companies, Telcom and more. I hope you will find some of it useful. I also ask you for your situations and look forward to serving you.

Brian a.k.a. The Communication Mercenary

2 comments:

  1. Yipee! You're here! I will read (and comment when possible). You've inspired me to get back at my blog. :o) Welcome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at how much material I can gather just from one day at work. Thanks to you and Raj for my inspiration to start this. Tell your friends.

    ReplyDelete